Tuesday 3 July 2012

Hi there

I got a bloggeraccount! Yay!

I'll tell you all how I got here.
I wanted to try and see if I could keep a blog updated by trying it on my Tumblr account.
Got some nice reactions and Fang (yeah you know him, the awesome little guy who always rants on his blog ;) ) told me I shouldn't try but just get out and do it. So thats how I got here..

I've been lurking here for a while by the way. Reading Fang's blog and some others. And now I finally got my own blog ^^

I'll talk about anything that'll come to mind here.

Right now I need to go back to studying for my finals..

So see you later~

4 comments:

  1. "the awesome little guy who always rants on his blog"
    okay
    that's it
    i'm outta here

    DUDE YOUR FINALS GOD FFF

    And turn off the damn captcha for comments. It's under the settings somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Captcha is off ^^
      Just tell me a better way to describe you, I think I got it quite well

      Delete
    2. He always seemed kinda tall to me. Welcome to the real blogging world by the way. I think you've mentioned to me before you occasionally lurk on my blog, and you can do it properly now :3

      Delete
  2. Nice work Gerdrik! Toevallig ben ik ook net begonnen met een weblog :D! Ik houd je in de gaten :D! (Je weblog dan, niet dat ik een eng stalkerig mens wordt ofzo :P)

    ReplyDelete