Wednesday 4 July 2012

Finals and partytime

Had one of my finals this morning. Statistics..
I wonder why I need to know this stuff.. It's not likely the children of primary school need to learn  that shit.. But school's an asshole and tells us 'We need to know more of math and the other subjects than the children do'

Blablabla.. Bullshit I call it...

Anyway the test itself wasn't really hard. I got stuck on an exercise but suddenly had an epiphany and remembered how to make it. 

I'm hoping for a 6/10.. Got one final test this friday.. Let's hope for the best!

Later this day I'm going to my mom's school, where she will get her diploma.
This evening we'll have a party for her, funfun!

3 comments:

  1. Well you do need good maths skills. Maybe not statistics, but maths. Enjoy your party dude :)

    ReplyDelete