Friday 22 February 2013

Q&A and laptopadapters

 Hey there!

 I got a week off from school this week, so I thought it would be a good time to do my post.
This morning I was watching some animé while eating breakfast, when my adapter died on me.
So my whole planning got messed up. I had to get a new one since I got almost everything on my laptop, most of the important stuff (music, films, animé) are on my External HD, but my school work is still on my laptop. So I had to get a new adapater. The first thing I did when I got a new one was transferring my schoolwork to my external HD.

 In my january blog I asked for some questions I could answer in this blog.

Time for the Q&A!!!

Fang said:
Tell us about your youthhh.

And Jamie (not from the bloggersphere but frequent reader) said:
I want to know about your childhood, what you wanted to be when you had grown up, if you had any ideals in life, has anything changed, do you like who you turned out to be?

I'm going to merge these two questions, since they're almost the same.
I grew up in a pretty quiet neighbourhood, according to my parents I used to play on the street with a girl from across the street. When I was 4 we moved to a different town, into a bigger house because my mum was pregnant with my second sister.

Since I was 4 I had to go school, and in the first 2 grades there wasn't any problem. From 3rd grade I got bullied by the older kids in my class and the kids from a grade higher. This changed me. I used to be a jolly, talkative kid who talked easily. Now it seemed like my selfesteem made a big downfall. So when I got to Middleschool I pretended to be someone I'm not. I wore a 'mask'. I even made some 'friends'. Ofcourse these friends aren't real and good friends, since they liked me for who I was when I wore the mask. There is one exception though, I met my best friend there, and he still is my best friend.

I graduated middleschool and started college, to study  Tourism and Leisure Management. We hade multiple schooltrips, and on one of them I got in the 'newsgroup'. Our task was to film things that happened each day, and make a newsbulletin. We shared our workingroom with the newspapergroup. This was a lot of fun. One day we got in a big talk and made jokes and stuff, and had a lot of fun. I tried to be myself again, the jolly, talkative kid. The next day one of the girls from the newspapergroup came to me and asked me if I wa myself the night before, I said I was, and she said I should be myself more, since I was a nice guy to be around with. Since that day I took my mask of bit by bit. I graduated and we had an awesome party. I made some good friends there, and I still see a few of them. In fact, one of them is in my current class.

So currently I'm studying to be a teacher, and in my first year I met some of the most awesome people ever. We are really good friends, and we get together and have lots of fun. I love you guys <3

Rose_Ever_After (one of the friends I met at my current study) said:
I want you to tell me something I don't already know about you. Cuz I can't come up with anything I'd like to ask you...

Something you don't know about me... Err, I'm not sure you know all the stuff I talked about at the last question. But I keep changing myself, in multiple ways. You know how I was in the first year, I barely studied and kept getting 6/10's on my tests. Now I study.
Most of my social life is on the interwebz. Be it on social media sites like Twitter and Facebook, but also on gaming sites (transformice). I met some really good friends online, and I'd love to meet them in real life. Some of them are such good friends that I can talk about anything with them, be it on Skype or on Kik. Love you guys too <3

3 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad you started becoming more and more yourself, you should keep up at doing that if you still do that. It's not good, and the people you meet as you are better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the real me now ^^

      So everyone I meet now, know the real me. And the people I meet who don't like the me I am can screw themself. ^^

      Delete