Friday 13 July 2012

Aarrgghh!!

I'm going to rant today.

It seems my mobile provider has some very local problems.. very locally.. just me..

I have no mobile range whatsoever, and even my mobile internet isn't working. This sucks monkeyballs..

I can only use WiFi...

This means I can't call or receive calls.. And my provider isn't very helpfull.. They say there isn't a known problem and tell me to restart my phone (Like I haven't tried already) or to remove and reinsert my simcard..

This has been going on for four days already.. It frustrates the hell out of me..

So anyone got any tips on how to resolve this problem?

4 comments:

  1. It's either a hardware problem or you need to change providers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should change the simcard.. the providers. Hmm.. That -is- frustrating.

    ReplyDelete