Saturday 22 December 2012

Blogs, friends and the end of mankind

First of all, sorry for not writing a blog in like, forever.

Yesterday was 21-12-12 and we should've been dead. Since we're not, a new blog!

I was talking on kik with a friend I met on an online game (transformice, check it out, it's pretty awesome) and it was an awesome conversation.

It started when I talked about my crush, then we talked about how my crush said I'm like her boyfriend. My friend, let's call him Fishing from now on, said I had to focus on how him and me are different. I named one difference: He writes fanfiction, and I can barely keep up a blog.
Fishing mentioned he didn't get the point of writing a blog, after talking about it with him, and me saying it's fun to blog about yourself and things you do and like. And that you can make new friends!

Fishing said it could be possible that people take advantage of you trough a blog. I said it wasn't possible unless they have your accountname and password and such. (of course it's possible to hack, but most bloggers are awesome and won't do that.)

This lead the conversation to the point of friendship. How do you know who your real friends are?
Well, we mentioned that you don't know who your real friends are, until you need them. Since real friends would be there for you, while 'friends' won't. Fishing joked that a good friend will be there when you need them, and a real good friend will help you move the body. Ofcourse your best friends helped you kill.

Now it's true that even a stranger can be helpful, but I don't walk around telling random strangers my problems.

But what if people did? They walk around town, telling everyone they see their problems, you would feeld miserable yourself, because you get  everyones problems. The only way to make everyone happy there, would be killing them.

Fishing said you'd get miserable for eating nothing but human flesh, since there aren't any farmers to farm. I noticed there will still be animals to kill and eat. And it isn't that hard to keep chickens, they'll give meat and eggs. And you'll just burn the dead bodies to keep warm. Fishing mentioned there will be wood for fires to keep you warm, and you'll only have a pile of rotting bodies. Having that pile of bodies will make you feel miserable, so you kill yourself, and thus destroying mankind.

So the conclusion we came to is: Blogging makes friends that destroys mankind.  So if you want to end mankind, just make a blog!

1 comment:

  1. ...That is a really weird but awesome conversation you had. He sounds like someone you could have a lot of fun with.

    ReplyDelete