Thursday 12 July 2012

Yikes!

I didn't write a post yesterday!

In my defense, I had a very busy day. I woke up late after I finally had a good night rest.
After that, I took my time to shower, get dressed and to eat something.
Early in the afternoon I had to go to my little sister's school because she graduated.
After this the whole family went out to dinner, wich wasn't planned, so my plan to write a post after her graduation party failed.

I had to leave the dinner early because a friend of mine held a housewarming party.

Another friend of ours brought her boyfriend from the USA over, so we had to talk English all evening. We played a drinking game, kingsen, but then translated into English, it was hilarious!

Afterwards, the American told us it was the first time he played a drinking game, it even was the first time he drank so much alcohol!

When we walked them to their hotel we talked about games and going to America (need the money though)

This morning I received a textmessage from my friend saying our American friend had a hangover, and she had to drag him to the shower. How fun.

As usual I'm a bit tired of not having enough sleep, but no hangover, hooray!

To make up for not posting yesterday here's a nice youtube video I found.
It's a remix with all hits from Bruno Mars. It's awesome!



And as a bonus:




6 comments:

  1. I liked the blog until I saw the annoying duck song :\ The party was great though, had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound like a pretty badass day. I can write post days in advance and schedule them, it's another one of the secrets behind my blogging ability. Really to blog like me you just need to have no life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to read up on how to schedule posts. I could come in handy next week..

      Delete
    2. It,s like, right there when you write a post. The clock thingy on the right allows you to set a time/date when the post is posted. You can set it to the past, present, or future!

      Delete
  3. I liked the blog until I saw the YouTube videos :\

    Also, ALCOHOOOOL! WOOHOO!
    Cool, I still want to visit 'murrica one day. Still want to travel all over the g'damn world.

    ReplyDelete