Monday 9 July 2012

Birthday and about the blog

After a night with not much sleep because I finally finished Assassin's Creed 1 and started AC2, I'm here for a shout out for my little sister. She turns 19 today. Happy Birthday Sis!

Now I got something about to ask you about my blog.
I want to update once a day, but sometimes I have a 'Bloggersblock' and got no idea what to blog about. So I'd like to ask you to tell me about things you'd like me to blog about. If you got any further questions don't hesitate to ask them in the comments ^^

5 comments:

  1. You're only just finishing AC1? Well it took me a while to get AC1 done, and then there was a long time before I did 2. I speculate it will take me about 2 years to get AC3 done. They're pretty good games though.

    Happy birthday to your sister too :)

    I can barely ever think of what to blog about myself, but if you get stuck then I would suggest something you know. Like a game, or a tv show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't forget AC Brotherhood and AC revelations ;) And thanks for the ideas!

      Delete
  2. Just general things that you've been doing in your life, your opinion on films you've seen, things you've picked up in the media. When I've got a specific topic that'd make a good blog I'll let you know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Since there's no school anymore my life us kinda boring.. Not even something bloggable in the news. Will get better once I'm on the campsite :p

      Delete
  3. Your posts are hella short (in my opinion). Work on making 'em a bit more lengthy, and see from there if you want to do the post-a-day thing.

    ReplyDelete