Sunday 8 July 2012

Games

Kinda late, but just in time!
I want to talk about games today.

Yesterday I asked about what kind of games you guys play. Today I'd like to talk about games you finished.

This afternoon I played Asura's Wrath and finished it. I like how the game mixes 'Normal' Gameplay with Quick Time Events.
Storyline is obviously RPG. Someone wants to destroy the world and you have to stop them. It starts with the death of the president, and you get framed. After that you have to fight seven demigods.

What games did you finished in one sitting? And what other games did you guys finish?

1 comment:

  1. Okay that game actually sounds appealing to me. While I play a lot of games, the number I complete is a lot less. Though I do play a lot of long RPG's and my brain just dies during them. I have recently completed a few though, including Sonic 4 (episode one), Sonic Adventure, Lost Odyssey, and I think that's it actually for recent completions.

    ReplyDelete