Thursday 5 July 2012

Short Tempered/Nagging People

We all know at least one person with a short temper.

I got a nice story about one.

At my parent's place we have a nice big yard where we sit in the evenings when the weather's nice and warm. Just a drink and some talking. About two years ago, we where having a party because me and both of my sisters graduated. Before the party we handed out papers to the neighbours saying we where having a party and we didn't know how late it would end.
We got good reactions from our neighbors saying things like: 'No problem, thanks for telling' etc, etc. Some even came by for a drink.

At about 12:30 another neighbour came by asking if we could all go to bed because he couldn't sleep for two hours. We told him we warned everyone about it and we would be more quiet. This neighbour lives three houses further in the street. The.next day we asked the neighbours directly next to us if they had heard us. They said they could hear us talking but it wasn't that hard they couldn't sleep. About year later, on my birthday, my parents, me ans some friends had a drink in our backyard. Just some drinking and talking. Suddenly we heard a neighbour (The same one) yelling 'SHUT UP, SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO GO TO WORK EARLY!' (Not him though, he doesn't even.have a job) our next door neighbour was so startled by this that she dropped her glass of wine.

And yesterday it happened again. We where just talking and drinking because my mom got her diploma. When some people went home, we went to wave them goodbye. This was around 11:30. Suddenly our neighbour showed up, in nothing but a boxershort (should've made pics) telling us we could expect the police anytime soon and that he called them. He was very specific about the fact he called, and wanted us to know it was him. My dad said something back he wasn't even thinking it could be someone else. Anyway, the police never showed (why should they) and not a single fuck was given.

Something awesome happened later. My uncle drove away and drove past this neighbors house. My uncle is an awesome guy and he pressed the horn 4 times next to this neighbours house xD

I know this is more like nagging than short tempered but still..

So what are your stories about people with short tempers? Tell me in the comments ^^

2 comments:

  1. I can have a bit of a short temper myself but this guy just sounds like a huge douche. If your next door neighbours said it was fine and that it wasn't too loud, a guy three doors away must have hearing like a bat to complain about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That guy. That fucking guy. Mr Asshat,

    ReplyDelete