Saturday 7 July 2012

'Free' weekend

It's finally here! My first weekend in weeks where I don't have to study or anything. So I made myself a promise. I'm not going to do anything this weekend, only fun stuff!

So I already made plans. (Yeah I know, not going to do anything but still makes plans) Tomorrow I'm going to a friend who I haven't seen in months because of all the studying. And we're going to play videogames. All night long!

We play all sort of games, mostly co-op campaigns. We finished Army Of Two like 4 times.
Ah good times :)

Do you guys play videogames? Tell me about it ^^

3 comments:

  1. >intend on playing video games
    >end up doing a drinking game: take a shot every time you die in-game

    Casual gamer here, though my taste is broader than Mario Party and Guitar Hero. Mostly strategy games, one single fighter (SSBB), puzzlers such as Portal, fun platformers (Super Meat Boy), and that's about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll remember that drinking game, could come in handy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am quite the avid gamer. Right now I'm playing through Final Fantasy X, and I recently finished Lost Odyssey. Oddly enough even though me and Jessie are both huge gamers we've never played together O_o Fang has a good idea for a drinking game there too. Enjoy your weekend and try not to die of alcohol poisoning.

    ReplyDelete